My Birthday Party!!!



My birthday party was Saturday, Dec 6th. I had a blast!!! It was a rubber ducky theme, and there were lots of friends and family there to celebrate with me. I got so many great presents, it's been hard to decide which ones to play with!
Here's a few pictures from the great event!



My Ducky Cupcakes...



My cake table and birthday sign...




My ducky cookies and decorations....



The pools of balloons that we all played in!....



The front table...



The big picture on the wall.....



Playing in my new tunnel!



Opening my presents....



Opening presents with James and Dailyn



Playing in the balloons!


Opening More presents!



Playing with Morgie and my new toys...



Eating cake with no hands!



Happy Birthday to me!



Sitting in my new Wagon!

No comments: