Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!!
This morning mom dressed me all fancy for my valentines party at school!!! She even made me these cool treats with my name on the tag...all Ed Hardy Style!! Ha!
Well, when we woke up, it was snowing!!! Yep, middle of February, and it was snowing! Too bad I have a cold and mom didnt want me out in the snow....but she let me stand by the open doors to take a picture...but just when mom thought it was safe, I darted out into the back yard....and ran through the snow! It was so much fun...UNTIL....mom caught me and drug me back to the porch and daddy fussed at me because my feet were all muddy. Oh well, it was worth it, I played in the snow!!!
Now, it's off to my valentines party to collect all my yummy treats!!!! See ya!!

My treats for the party!

Right before I took off for the yard!.....
RUnning in the snow!!!.....

Pictures inside my room this time...mom thought it was only safe!




No comments: