When mommy goes shopping.....

Maddox always gets great stuff!!!! Oh yeah! This weekend me and mommy took a trip to Houston...yep, a girls trip (and me of course). I got to hang out with Mrs Joyce and Mr Ian at the ZOOOOOO while mommy and Schmern went shopping!!! I had a great day and so did she, and look at all these fun things she brought back for me!!!

First, I got new shoes...because I need them (mom says I have to stop crying to wear my crocks so I can take them off when I want to...booo)
These are my cool new Stride Rite shoes....I'm a big boy now!



Then, I got this new table! How cool is this, ,i love IKEA! My highchair is toast, and now I'm a real big kid with my big boy table in the kitchen! This is me snackin on my raisins and milk! oh yea!



And these cool puzzles~ I love puzzles and mom found these cool little ones that I think are so much fun! I already know how to do them all! Because I'm super smart!





Then, the best one of all...my NEW CHAIR!!! I love it! Bring on the books, because I have the best spot in the house to curl up with a good Elmo book!! I keep my chair in the living room right next to my daddy's new recliner. (And my chair is cooler than daddies!) Check it out!




Thanks mommy, your the best!!!

No comments: