December 18th, 2008

On December 18th, 2008 at 1:15pm our lives were changed forever.
Maddox Anthony Thibodeaux made his debut into the world. I know my life will never be the same since that moment. We all fell in love at first site!
Our whole family was there for the great event. NaNa, Pop, MiMi, Paw Paw, Nanny, Parrain James, Aunt Morgie, Aunt Lacy, GiGi, Paw Paw Bufford, Granny Karen and lots of others! The room was full of anxious people ready to meet baby Maddox.
After only 4 hours of labor, and a few quick pushes, he arrived!! Daddy, NaNa and MiMi were there to meet him for his first breath! And I know he took their breath away.
He weighed in at 7lb 9oz and was 19 3/4" long. He was absolutly perfect!
He slept for the first 2 days of his life (literally) and stayed in the room with mama and papa the whole time. We didnt want to let him go!

Mama right before I was born
Photobucket



Our first family picture....




Photobucket
First moments with mama. I have never felt this much love for something so small and perfect.
Photobucket
I am the cutest kid ever!!!
Photobucket
My first dirty diaper...changing courtesy of aunt lacy...lucky girl!!! (how many hands are in there?)
Photobucket

No comments: